
Youth convention was very fun!!!
This is about what we did !!!! First,we had to drop the twins off at nany's.Then we went home to pack.Reuben was still at school so Dad,Mommy,Hannah and I went to A and W's.reuben came home and then we left.It took a long time to get there but, we got there!!When we got in our hotel room, Mommy and I looked at the bathroom and the tub was green!Then we got ready for church.
When we got to market square, (that's were the church service was going to be) Hannah had a lot of fun going up and down the escalator's!!!Finally we got to church.It was packed with people!We
had a hard time finding a seat.Matt Maddix was preaching AWSOMELY!!!!
After church we went to bed.When we woke up,we went to TIM HORTEN"S.I got a bagel with cream cheese and hot chocolate.THEN WE............ went shopping for a bit . Went to church at
12;00. Matt Maddix was preaching again.
went to church and Matt Maddix was preaching again!After church we went to WENDY'S. I got a frosty and burger. Next we went to PIZZA HUT with Amanda and Curtis. Then we went swimming. Next at 5;00 we got as twisted frosty.So, after that we went back to the hotel and went to bed.
Then it was sunday.We went to church.MATT MADDIX was preaching again. THEN we got dinner.
WENT SWIMMING!! then at 6;30 we went to church. after church we went to Kelsy's house until 2;00 in the morning.THEN WE................. slept until 10;40. THEN we checked out.
THE END
